Introducing Marvel for Keynote, an integration built with the new Marvel API.
This simple Mac app gives you a quick way to upload Keynote files to Marvel in just a couple of clicks. Slides are instantly converted into images in your Marvel projects, ready to be turned into prototypes or shared with your team for feedback.
Here's a few ways to use this integration:
- Uploading slides, designs and wireframes from Keynote to Marvel
- Sharing your Keynote presentations via Marvel for feedback and commenting
- Organise your presentations within Marvel folders to add more context around ideas
This open-source integration was built with the Marvel API, a powerful way to access the core functionality of the Marvel Platform and build the tools, apps and integrations you need to scale design faster than ever. To find out more and grab the code, check out the GitHub repo.
Here's how to get started:
- Simply download the Marvel for Keynote app from the App store
- Authorise Marvel for Keynote access to your Marvel account
- Select or drag and drop the Keynote presentation you'd like to export to Marvel
- Watch screens appear in your Marvel project as your slides sync
- All set! Start making comments, annotations or if you'd like to make the screens interactive head to the editor