We're excited to announce the first of our major releases in 2019 that will transform how you use Marvel and validate your ideas.
Our goal is to bring core parts of the design process into Marvel, creating a centralised hub for starting and validating ideas, right the way through to handing off to developers.
That's why we've built User Testing directly into the Marvel platform! In just a few clicks you can connect with users and record, replay and analyse how they interact with your designs and prototypes.
We spoke to hundreds of teams and found that in companies both big and small, there's a huge need for research and testing to become part of everyone's role.
We believe that democratisation is the future of design and research, we want to empower everyone with the ability to validate ideas at speed and scale. The result is shipping better solutions, faster than ever.
What's in store:
- See what users do and how they react: Audio, screen and camera recordings allow you to see your designs through your user's eyes.
- Get real-time performance insights: Eliminate guesswork with insights that allow you to quickly see what designs perform better.
- Collaborate on tests: Annotate videos and leave actionable feedback on each result.
- Spend less time typing notes: Effortlessly share customer feedback as we automatically convert speech detected in your tests to text.
- Recruit testers from around the world: Select your target audience and fire off your test to them in a few clicks.
- Scale and automate with our API and Zapier: Integrate User Testing into your workflow with our GraphQL API or access 1000+ apps using Zapier.
Research doesn't have to take time and effort to setup, we've created the right features to make sure you get the quantitative and qualitative results you need to iterate and succeed. Whether you do your own research or have a dedicated team, you'll love Marvel User Testing.
We're rolling out the beta of User Testing to customers soon, visit our dedicated page to request early access, plus get notified of feature previews and upcoming webinars.