We've just launched a great new feature called Layers which allows you to add elements over the top of your screens. It's perfect for adding realistic sidebars, modals and popovers in just a few clicks.
That means you no longer have to add an entire screen when you want to make just one element to appear. Huge time saver!
You can also add transitions and gestures to layers like a normal screen, they also stay in sync with Dropbox and Google Drive!
Check out this example:
Or view it full screen here.
How to get started
- Add your layer element to your project
- Click edit on a screen which will trigger the layer
- Select your layer as the destination
- Then click 'Layer an image' on the left
- Position where you would like your layer to appear, that's it!
Made something cool with Layers? Let us know on Twitter!
We've made additions to this feature, you can now make layers scrollable. Find out more here.