Our brand new Marvel + Sketch integration features some recent additions which will level up your designs, prototypes and the way your whole team works.
It's the complete end-to-end design solution for Sketch. We've focused on building features which help improve your efficiency, so you have more time to solve the problems important to you.
With Marvel + Sketch, you can:
- Turn Sketch prototypes into Marvel projects: Send your hotspots to Marvel and create prototypes that update as and when you make changes in Sketch - no need to reorganise or revisit. We speak Sketch's language, leaving you with more time for problem solving.
- Sync artboards effortlessly: Any designs or updates made in Sketch can be synced to new or existing Marvel projects with just a few clicks. It means less manual work for your team and creates a real-time, centralised space for collaboration.
- Play, record, download: Play Marvel prototypes without leaving Sketch. Then easily record videos of flows to share with your colleagues or stakeholders.
- Handoff to developers: Once you've synced artboards, Marvel will automatically generate CSS, Swift and Android XML code for your designs. Share with your developers and they'll always have the perfect real-time spec details they need to hand.
Using Sketch is second nature to designers, however, when it comes to product or web design there are plenty of other teams that are part of the creative or sign off process. Marvel + Sketch unites your superpowers and creates a centralised space for collaboration, giving all your stakeholders a platform to access, share, comment feedback and handoff work.
Importing your Sketch prototypes into Marvel gives you access to powerful features that add an extra level of interactivity to your designs, plus collaboration that brings teams together.
- A wide range of screen transitions
- Embed videos into prototypes
- Add links to external websites and content
- Leave comments and annotations on designs
- Access a range of integrations like JIRA, Maze, Confluence, Dropbox and more.
It's easy to get started, here's how to install Marvel + Sketch:
- Make sure you have OS X 10.11 or later on your Mac
- Close Sketch
- Download the Marvel plugin here
- Unzip the file and double click the 'M' icon file to install
- Select Open at the popup
- Choose the option to move the download to your Applications folder
- Open Sketch
- You'll see the Marvel menu is now available on the left-hand panel
For more details on how-to use Marvel + Sketch, check out our help centre article.