Marvel has changed dramatically over the past few years, where we started as a tool for individual designers, we now have entire organisations working within the platform everyday, from design, research, right the way through to engineering. This led us to ask the question – how can Marvel help companies perform at the speed and scale they need to build amazing products, faster than ever?
Marvel Enterprise 3 has a brand new interface built on blazing fast technology with features that focus on helping large teams make design more productive. Each stage of the design process unified in one platform – where you and your team can wireframe, prototype, user test, and handoff to developers collaboratively.
We know that as organisations scale and teams grow, communication across design, product and development becomes more fragmented, more tools bring more inefficiency and visibility across projects becomes increasingly difficult.
That’s why we’ve built Marvel Enterprise 3 to address and solve these problems:
- Consolidate your tools: Brainstorm, wireframe, prototype, user test and handoff to developers on a single platform, accessible by designers, developers, researchers and stakeholders in a few clicks. With your design workflow in one place you give every team the power to problem solve, together.
- Organise and communicate effortlessly: Folders make it easy to bunch together related ideas, prototypes and user test results with external links to your design systems, documentation and tasks – so you can share a single URL with your team, developers or wider stakeholders.
- Improve visibility: Whether it’s what’s new, what’s in progress or what’s finished, Marvel Enterprise centralises all team members’ activity into one stream, so management can quickly see what’s in motion and stay on the same page.
- Unlimited customisation: Every team and process is different, that’s why we’ve introduced our GraphQL API to empower every organisation to automate and integrate Marvel within their workflow.
- Multiple workspaces: Sometimes having hundreds of users under one account isn’t practical. Now you can easily set-up spaces for different departments, locations, teams and more with unlimited workspaces.
- Security and compliance built-in: We’re EU hosted, GDPR compliant and provide enhanced security features such as Single Sign-On, audit reports and access locks to secure projects.
Many of the new features and improvements in Marvel Enterprise 3 came directly from our amazing customers, and we’re forever grateful for their time and enthusiasm to help make Marvel better than ever. ????
Find out more
We’re excited to show you what’s new. Request a demo here or head over to our dedicated page for more information and next steps.