Getting centralised feedback from a range of users can be a pain, especially on mobile. That's why I wanted to let you know about a quick way to use Marvel alongside two of the best survey tools around, Typeform and SurveyMonkey.
We recently added the ability to link a section of your prototype to an external URL, meaning that at any point in your prototype, you can send the user into a survey and gather feedback. Perfect for UX testing!
How to get started
- Head to Typeform or SurveyMonkey and create your free survey.
- Then go to Marvel and select a prototype you've made
- Choose a screen and draw a hotspot
- Select 'link to external URL' and enter your survey link
- That's it! The user will be taken to the survey when they tap or click on the hotspot :)
Check out my example below, I created a welcome and exit screen for my prototype which allowed me to get user feedback at both the start and end of the journey.
Hope you find this useful!
Questions? Jump into the comments or tweet us.