We're excited to launch our awesome free field guide for individuals and teams that have always wanted to get started with usability testing but didn't know where to start.
The User Testing Field Guide helps you build your first ever user research initiative with everything you need to get buy-in, recruit, prototype, start testing and gathering results.
It also contains explainers on different methodologies including moderated, remote and guerrilla testing. Plus insight into the importance of user testing to businesses, how to test with different types of prototypes and how we approach user testing at Marvel.
It's the perfect companion for your prototyping and user testing projects in Marvel.
The eBook comes in three parts: the field guide, plus the printable template for creating a test plan and recording results.
- The importance of user testing and how to make a case for it to be included in your process
- How and where to recruit participants
- The different types of prototypes you can use for testing
- How to apply different methods of user testing, including moderated, remote and guerrilla testing
- Templates to plan and record tests
We can't wait to see how you use it! Grab the download by hitting the button below.