If you’re working with developers in Marvel, you’ll love our latest update to Handoff. You can now inspect any part of your design with our new layers panel.
We heard from many of you that frequently your designs would often have many invisible layers that would block developers from getting access to the assets and specs they needed. Layers solves that and more.
Here’s the low-down:
- Get specs, measurements, and assets for any layer within your design, even if they aren’t visible
- Increased accuracy of handover for developers
- There’s no need to access the file or Sketch, everything is stored in Marvel
- The new layers panel automatically appears when you sync with our latest Sketch plugin update
How to use:
- Download the Marvel Sketch plugin or if you already have it, click the ‘M’ in your menu bar and then ‘Update’
- Pick any artboard in your Sketch file
- Click Sync
- Play your prototype and click Handoff
And in case you missed it, we added the ability to display symbol names and styles too! There’s lots more updates on the way to help bridge the gap between design and development.